Gold Travel Tin - D'Anjou
D'Anjou features notes of poached pear, ginger and cinnamon. So yummy you'll want to eat it! (but please don't haha). Imagine fresh pears straight from France, poached in cinnamon kissed syrup and drizzled in a light ginger cream. A perfect balance between savoury and sweet. Your home will smell like a French patisserie without all the clean up!
6oz candle burns for up to 40 hours.
- For optimal burning, we recommend burning your candle long enough the entire surface becomes liquid with each burn. This will prevent tunneling in your candle.
- Before relighting your candle, always be sure to trim your wick to 1/8". This will ensure a longer and cleaner burn while keeping the flame under control.
- Never leave your candle unattended while burning and always burn your candle on a fire proof surface that is clear of obstructions.
- If there is less then 1/2" of wax remaining do not light your candle. Burning with less then 1/2" of wax remaining increases the chances of overheating of the vessel.
Shipping: We are happy to offer Flat Rate shipping within Canada, and Free Shipping if your order qualifies for it. Once your order is fulfilled, you will receive your shipping notification with tracking information. We ship all orders using couriers such as Fedex, UPS, Canpar and Purolator. At this time, we cannot ship to PO Boxes and your order will be cancelled if a PO box is added at check out
Returns: Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns at this time. If your order arrives damaged or incorrect, please email us with at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Order Number
- A photo(s) of any damage to the shipping box and/or the product
- A photo of the packing slip included in your order
We cannot accept returns based on your scent preference, however, if you would like to try all of our fragrances prior to making a purchase, we invite you to try our Scent Sample Pack